Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. General Information
- The Website provides functions for obtaining information about Customers and their behaviour by:
- Information voluntarily provided in forms.
- Storing cookies on terminal devices.
- Collecting WWW serves logs by the Website host (necessary for the correct operation of the Website).
2. Information in Forms
- CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. collects information voluntarily provided by the Customer.
- CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. can automatically save information on the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the Customer’s consent unless provided otherwise (results from the provisions of law).
- The data provided in the form is processed for a purpose resulting from the function of the form. e.g. to answer an inquiry.
3. Information on Cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Customer’s terminal devices and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, the time of storing them on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Customer and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. Cookies are used to:
- Create statistics that help to understand how the visitors use the Website, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content.
- Determine the Customer profile to show them tailored material in ad networks, especially Google.
- Two basic types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the terminal device of the customer until logging out, leaving the Website or closing the software (a browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal device of the Customer for a time set in the cookies parameters or until removing them by the Customer.
- Usually, the software for browsing websites (the browser) allows for storing cookies on the Customer’s terminal device by default. The Customers can change the settings in this respect.
The browser makes it possible to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. You can find detailed information on this subject in the help tab or the Website documentation.
- Cookies placed on the terminal device of the Customer may also be used by parties working with advertisers’ websites and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, especially Google, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses the Website. To this end, they may save the information on the Customer’s navigation path or the duration of staying on the Website.
- The Customer may not agree to the processing of cookies by not accepting the consent for their processing displayed on the website (this may result in the website working incorrectly). For the information on the preferences of the Customer collected by the Google ad network, the Customer may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server Logs
- Information on some Customer’s behaviours is logged in the server layer.
Such data is used only to administer the Website and ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The content viewed is identified by URL addresses. The following can also be logged:
- The time of receiving an order or inquiry
- The time of sending the answer
- The name of the client station – identification via HTTP
- Information on errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction
- The URL address of the website previously visited by the Customer (referer link) – if the website was accessed via a link
- Information on the Customer’s browser, mostly information on the IP address The above data is not associated with individual persons visiting websites – within the meaning of the law, it is anonymous.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
5. Data Sharing
- Data is only shared with third parties within the limits permitted by law.
- CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. can be obliged to provide authorised bodies with information collected by the Website based on legal requests in a scope resulting from the request.
- In such a case, Customers shall be informed about a new Data Controller of their personal data in line with the applicable laws.
- Data recipients may be entities providing IT services for the Data Controller.
6. Personal Data Protection
- The Website of CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. ensures the security of the Customers’ personal data and therefore the connection between the Customer and the server is encrypted whenever personal data is required. This way the Customers do not need to worry that the data sent from or to the server will be viewed, captured and used by anyone.
- The Controller of personal data is CADWORK Poland sp. Z o.o. ul. Wrocławska 43A/4, Kraków 32-083. Contact the Data Protection Supervisor: email@example.com
- Personal data has been provided willingly and voluntarily and shall be processed only for the purposes stated in sections 3(4), 4(4) and 5(4) of this document.
- Without explicit consent, personal data shall not be shared with other data recipients, apart from subcontractors of our IT services for system maintenance purposes.
7. Amendment, Rectification, Deletion and Processing of Personal Data
- In line with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. guarantees its Customers free access to their personal data, and the right to amend, forget, rectify and delete.
- You can receive any information concerning the access, amendment, rectification and deletion of your data by contacting our Customer Service Department – phone: 12 6307793 or via a contact form on our Website www.cad2cad.com.
- If you have any questions, contact our Data Protection Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CADWORK Poland sp. z o.o. uses automated processing of personal data, such as profiling, to adapt the offer to the Customer’s preferences.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- A description of how to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies can be found in section 9. of this document.
- Consents for the processing of personal data always have a duration indicated. If no duration is indicated, they shall remain in force until the consent is revoked, and after such revocation, for the period of the statute of limitations of the claims to which the Data Controller is entitled and against it unless the processing is carried out based on legal provisions other than the consent given.
8. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw your consent
- To manage the cookies settings, select the browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: